Home Forums Powerforms Portal Plate Powerform experiences

Create Good Karma...Share!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have used the Portal Plate quite a bit yet have had no experiences whatsoever. I am not new to subtle energy devices as I have used them consistently for over 40 years but I feel nothing from the Portal Plate.

Inventor
    Keymaster

I appreciate the feedback, Steve. I’m wondering — are you comparing your experiences of the Portal with other Powerforms? Or is this your first experience with Powerforms?

Just to check, are you expecting an ‘energy boost or energy hit’? Although the Portal can help create smoother alignment between your body/personality and your higher self / universe, it won’t feel ‘energizing’ or provide ‘strong chi’.

A suggestion: When you’re holding the Portal, tune in to your higher self or to universal consciousness. Discover if you experience easier access for this kind of inner journey.

Keep us posted about your awareness experiments. More details could help us provide more nuanced solutions.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Inventor.
    Candace
    Keymaster

My experience with the Powerforms is that people are all so unique that they experience them differently.  Personally I don’t physically feel anything like a tingling that some people feel.  When I use them my “state” changes.  For example I my be anger or stressed and when I use the Powerforms my state releases and relaxes.

Inventor
    Keymaster

Candace, this recognition of ‘state changes’ is fascinating. It suggests that sometimes the Powerforms can help you feel less of something – less stress, for example – rather than more of something.

The intriguing paradox is that when you feel less of what you don’t need — then you may be able to feel more of what you do want, such as peace, or inner joy, for example.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Inventor.
    Candace
    Keymaster

Feeling less stress is really being more balanced and in tune with self.  That is one of my experinces

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.