Home Forums General Discussion Choosing Which Powerforms to Use

Create Good Karma...Share!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Steve
    Participant

I have had the Portal Plate for about 9 months now and I would like to know which Powerform to use next that would assist my energy work that consists of 46 years of Transcendental Meditation and several years of Chinese Qigong. I am most interested in being able to connect my right brain to my left brain since I am told very little of my right brain signals are reaching the rest of the brain.

Inventor
    Keymaster

Steve,

The SuperCell is a good fit for your personal energy and feels like a suitable next step on your awareness journey.

Here are two exercises that can help you integrate your left and right brain lobes. You can use these practices with the Portal and with the SuperCell (or the Neutral Space):

Exercise One – Brain Purification

1. Hold the plate in your hands with your fingertips touching the plate underneath and with your thumbs on the top.

2. Tune in to the flow between your brain and the plate. Sense (or imagine) the flow moving from your brain and down your arms and through your hands into the plate.

3. Imagine the energy swirling around within the plate.

4. Imagine the purified energy flowing back up your arms and into your brain.

5. Repeat the process several times. Each time you repeat it, the energy becomes more smooth and integrated.

Exercise Two – Left/Right Unity

1. Hold the plate in one hand.

2. You will be slowly sweeping with the plate, and you will imagine that you are sweeping directly within the brain.

3. Slowly and mindfully sweep from the left side of the brain through the connecting nerves — the corpus callosum — to the right side of the brain.

4. Slowly and mindfully sweep the plate back and forth from right to left and left to right Do this very slowly and mindfully.

5. Notice the subtle shifts as you do this. Be aware of your entire body so that your body can register the subtle changes.

6. Do this patiently and gently and slowly. This practice helps the brain lobes rediscover each other so they can unite and work as a team.

7. Do not force the practice, hence the suggestions about slowness and gentleness. Treat your brain with love and kindness throughout.

8 If you believe that the connecting nerves between the two lobes, – the corpus callosum – may be blocked, you can give special attention to gently sweeping that area.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Inventor.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Inventor.
    Steve
    Participant

Thank you so much Joel for those suggestions for the brain. Number 8 is especially significant because some years ago my medical clairvoyant told me that I was not sensing subtle energy very much because there was an energy blockage in my corpus callosum between the 2 brain hemispheres and therefore the signals from the right hemisphere were not reaching the left hemisphere. So I am very impressed that you were able to accurately sense where the trouble is. I will go ahead and order the Super Cell Powerform as recommended. I remember when I had ordered the Portal Plate that you suggested at some point to also start working with the Super Cell.

Steve

Inventor
    Keymaster

Steve,

Work gently each day to open the brain lobe communication. Don’t force it, but stay with the project. Note your subtle shifts and improvements each day.

Joel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.